Right with Rhonda provides high quality, professional research, review and editing services by Dr Rhonda Daniels AE.
Research and analysis services – Research right with Rhonda
Rhonda provides a range of research services from fact-checking, reference sourcing, literature review, survey design, data analysis, communication of results and more. Rhonda can develop and/or implement a research plan including advising on existing data sources and new data sources. If you don’t know something and don’t have time to find it yourself, leave it to Rhonda.
Review services – Think right with Rhonda
Rhonda casts a critical eye over your project, including reports, surveys, business cases, applications, tenders and proposals, and plays the role of your toughest yet most constructive critic. Rhonda critically reviews your project, or work you have commissioned, and tells you whether:
- it meets external criteria
- the arguments are clear and supported by evidence
- it makes sense
- it is logical
- it can be improved.
Rhonda works with you to improve your work to ensure it meets your objectives.
Editing, writing and proofreading services – Write right with Rhonda
Rhonda ensures you convey a high quality, professional image in all your written communication by focusing on both the big picture and the detail.
Rhonda structures and organises your information, and advises on both text and non-text elements such as use of graphics, tables and images.
Rhonda helps you:
- convey a professional image by ensuring consistency in style and formatting
- avoid embarrassing errors
- ensure your meaning is clear
- communicate effectively through text and non-text elements
- ensure the right message and voice for your audience.
Rhonda works on a wide range of material including:
- academic material such as theses, journal articles, conference papers, conference proceedings and research reports
- longer material such as theses, books, reports, business cases and annual reports
- shorter material such as brochures, newsletters, and websites
- applications, grants, tenders and proposals
- powerpoint presentations.
Email Rhonda on firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or phone (02) 9521 8381 to discuss your project.