Dr Rhonda Daniels AE provides high quality, professional research, review and editing services at Right with Rhonda.
As an Accredited Editor professional member of the Institute of Professional Editors, Rhonda ensures your written work is right, with a focus on clear communication and critical thinking, and helps you impress the people you need to impress.
Specialising in academic, research and policy material, such as theses, journal articles, research reports, policy papers, business cases, grant applications, job applications and more, with over 20 years of experience in research and policy for universities and NSW government departments, Rhonda provides:
- writing, editing and proofreading services – Rhonda ensures you convey a high quality, professional image in all your written communication by focusing on both the big picture and the detail
- review services – Rhonda plays the role of your toughest yet most constructive critic by casting a critical eye over your work, or work you have commissioned, to ensure it meets your objectives and is right for your message and your readers
- research services – Rhonda advises on your research needs and helps you bring it all together in reports or presentations through research plans, literature, surveys, data analysis, report writing, fact-checking, references and more.
Rhonda helps you to:
- get it right in writing
- convey a professional image
- communicate clearly through text and non-text
- ensure the right message for your readers.
Rhonda is available in October 2019 and beyond.
Contact Rhonda at email@example.com (preferred) or phone (02) 9521 8381. She is based in the Sutherland Shire in Sydney. Due to increasing spam calls, she may not always answer the phone.
More about Rhonda
Rhonda is a Professional member and Accredited Editor with the Institute of Professional Editors through the Editors NSW branch with over 20 years of experience in research and policy for universities and government. See Experience for her CV and more information.
Her qualifications include a PhD in management (transport), Master of Policy Studies and Bachelor of Science (Hons) in economic geography. With her other interests, she also has a Diploma of Aboriginal Studies, Certificate 4 in New Small Business, Certificate 4 in Horticulture and Certificate 2 in Conservation and Land Management (bush regeneration).
Whatever the area, Rhonda has always had a strong interest in getting it right and communicating clearly, and loves reading, writing and editing.
ABN 95 090 521 067