Right with Rhonda provides high quality, professional research, review and editing services by Dr Rhonda Daniels AE.
As an Accredited Editor with the Institute of Professional Editors, Rhonda ensures your written work is right, with a focus on clear communication and critical thinking, and helps you impress the people you need to impress.
Specialising in academic, research and policy-related content, such as theses, journal articles, research reports, job and grant applications and more, with over 20 years of experience in research and policy for universities and NSW government departments, Rhonda provides:
- writing, editing and proofreading services – Rhonda ensures you convey a high quality, professional image in all your written communication by focusing on both the big picture and the detail
- review services – Rhonda plays the role of your toughest yet most constructive critic by casting a critical eye over your work, or work you have commissioned, to ensure it meets your objectives and is right for your message and your readers
- research services – Rhonda helps you find what you need to know and then presents it effectively: fact-checking, references, literature, research plans, surveys, data analysis, report writing, presentations and more.
Rhonda helps you to:
- convey a professional image
- ensure your meaning is clear
- communicate effectively through text and non-text elements
- ensure the right message and voice for your readers
- avoid embarrassing errors.
Rhonda is available for work in May 2017.
Contact Rhonda at email@example.com (preferred) or phone (02) 9521 8381. She is based in the Sutherland Shire in Sydney.
More about Rhonda
Rhonda is an Accredited Editor with the Institute of Professional Editors and a professional member of Editors NSW, a branch of the Institute of Professional Editors, with 20 plus years of experience in research and policy for universities and NSW government departments. See Experience for her CV and more information.
Her qualifications include a PhD in management (transport), Master of Policy Studies and Bachelor of Science (Hons) in economic geography. With her other interests, she also has a Diploma of Aboriginal Studies, Certificate 4 in Horticulture and Certificate 2 in Conservation and Land Management (bush regeneration).
Whatever the area, Rhonda has always had a strong interest in getting it right and communicating clearly, and loves reading, writing and editing.
ABN 95 090 521 067