The price for research, review and editing services varies according to the services required and estimated time, and may be charged per hour, per 1,000 words or per job. The more information you provide about your project, the fairer the price is for both you and Right with Rhonda.
Based on the work required, Rhonda will provide a written, fixed price quote to give you certainty about the cost, timing and the services provided. A 50% deposit paid by direct transfer is usually required to accept the quote with the balance due within 7 days of the invoice provided with the edited file. Payment can be made by credit card after requesting an invoice through PayPal. A receipt can be provided after payment in full.
For academic editing, please email email@example.com with
- the total word length of your thesis, research proposal or journal article, including the preliminary pages, references and footnotes
- a sample of your work or ideally the whole file, showing use of features in Word, footnotes and non-text material such as tables
- a note of any deadlines including when you will provide the final material, when you would like it back and your submission deadline
- a note of any other requirements such as reference style, thesis formatting requirements or target journal style
- a note of any other issues such as large file size, multiple files or use of software other than Word.
For other services, please email a description and sample of your project so we can discuss the work required and the cost.
Email Right with Rhonda on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project.
Be realistic about your deadline and budget
Note: Please think about your budget and timeline for a high quality job where your editor carefully reads, more than once, every single word you have written. If you have spent over 3 years writing a 100,000 word thesis, it is unrealistic to expect it to be edited in 5 days for $500. While some universities may offer a grant for editing, it does not necessarily cover the full cost of using a professional editor. If you have a specific budget, please advise in your email.